ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Brice Ruth <bdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get ## into a SQL statement
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:59:00 GMT
So, if you include the '##' as part of the paramTempTable variable when its
passed into iBatis, you get an error? That seems like a bug to me. What do
you think, Larry? Clinton? The '#' and '$' symbols are reserved in the
SqlMap file itself, but passing in variables that include this should be
kosher.

Brice

2005/7/12, Barnett, Brian W. <brian.barnett@pearson.com>:

> I ended up doing this and it worked fine:
>
> SELECT *
> FROM ####$paramTempTable$
>
> If I included the ## as part of paramTempTable, I got an error. I can't
> remember what the error was. Seems like it was some obscure error.
> Something
> about "@P0" or something.
>
> Thanks all for your suggestions.

Brice Ruth