Can't you just use manager included in Tomcat,

you can reach it at /manager/html/list and then just reload application ? I do that:)

Darek

----- Original Message -----
From: Zarar Siddiqi
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org ; Sylvain Pelletier
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: I must restart Tomcat when I modify some SQL Map XML files in SQLMapConfig.xml

Instead of restarting Tomcat, perhaps you should setup your application so that you just have to reload/redeploy the context for the startup listeners to kick in.  Restarting tomcat can be slow while reploying works like a breeze.  I'm using Intellij and you can run Tomcat within it. I'm sure Eclipse has the same feature.

Zarar