whoops,

It's probably actually p813NAME unfortunately...

Clinton

I believe the name does comply.However, I'm wondering what the JavaBeans spec says about numbers in the first two characters in the name.  See the JavaBeans spec is such that property names are resolved as follows:

setUrl == url
setURL == URL
setUrL == urL
setURl == URL

But I'm not sure what happens when the first two characters are obscured by a number.  Which should it be:

P813NAME
-or-
p813name

Chances are, whichever you're trying, it's probably the other one.  My guess is for the latter:  p813name

We might have to look in the JavaBeans specification for this one.

Cheers,
Clinton