ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Larry Meadors <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to set up a select map
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:53:12 GMT
Three ways:

1) Use "where value like #property# and put the pattern in your property.

2) Use "where value like '%' || #property# || '%'and put the value in your
property.

3) Use "where value like '%$property$%" and put the value in your property.

The last option will open you you up to SQL injection, and is generally bad
practice. It also does not take advantage of some database vendors'
execution plan caching.

Larry