ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jeff Butler <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JNDI] datasource on remote server
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:16:13 GMT
It's totally dependant on your application server:
 On WebSphere, it's like this:
 java.naming.provider.url=iiop://remote_host:remote_port/
  (remote_port is often 2809 on WebSphere)
  On WebLogic, it's like this:
 java.naming.provider.url=t3://remote_host:remote_port/
  (remote_port is often 7001 on WebLogic)
 Your application server's documentation should have some help about this.
Search for "remote JNDI".
 Jeff Butler