I am using iBatis for the web application which I am developing.  Here I have a problem in loading config files such as dao.xml, sql-map-config.xml & database.properties all these files are located in web root folder(This is a requirement from customer).
I am able to load this files if they reside in 'WEB-INF/classes' directory(reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader("dao.xml")).
I have a problem loading config files if they are in web root directory.

Can some body direct me in solving the above issue.

Thanks in advance
Gaj