From: larry.meadors@gmail.com [mailto:larry.meadors@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Larry Meadors
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:53 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to set up a select map

Three ways:

1) Use "where value like #property# and put the pattern in your property.

2) Use "where value like '%' || #property# || '%'and put the value in your property.

3) Use "where value like '%$property$%" and put the value in your property.

The last option will open you you up to SQL injection, and is generally bad practice. It also does not take advantage of some database vendors' execution plan caching.

Larry