ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vadim Grinshpun <va...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: Support for private properties
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 19:03:54 GMT
One possibility would be to define a public interface with the accessors
you want, and then have a bean that implements the interface and adds
what you need for iBATIS; I've been doing that for a few months.
However, with this approach I've occasionally run into issues where
iBATIS seems to see the interface instead of the class, so be
forewarned. (I've not yet gotten a good case that reproduces this
easily, so I've not yet reported this as a bug).
-Vadim