ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: user-java, I want to invite you...
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:51:03 GMT
This is spam. Don't do it again.

Larry

On 8/30/06, Rahesh Kumar <rahesh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Rahesh Kumar rahesh@gmail.com invites you to  join his/her friends network at GAZZAG.
GAZZAG is a community that connects people through their friends and friends of friends.

>  GAZZAG helps you to keep in touch with your friends, meet new people through your friends,
meet old friends, see how your friends are connected, remember your friends birthdays, publish
your photo albums, publish your blog, join communities that share your interests and organize
events.

>  Exclusive: In Gazzag you can call anyone who is online to chat!
>

>  Join GAZZAG now to connect to Rahesh Kumar and and all his/her friends. When you finish
your sign up Invite your friends to join you!