Not really.

But here's a quick personal take:

  * Turn invalid the JDBC 4.0 "Ease of Development API" by kicking the living snot out of it.
  * Make laughable the Microsoft DLINQ API.
  * Bring to the enterprise the ways of Ruby without ActiveRecord.
  * Remain a good neighbour to Spring, Hibernate and our other friends in the open source community.

Cheers,  ;-)
Clinton

PS: Note the smiley.

On 8/14/06, Jerome Gagner <phpmonkey@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a road map for 3.0 yet? It'd be cool to see :)