ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hycel Taylor" <hyc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unavailable DTD
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:44:08 GMT
We think you may be correct.  Since this problem only occurred when
the Apache web site went down, it was our first reaction in all the
confusion.  Initially, we also did not understand that IBatis
validates from the jar at run time.  It's not that we don't want to
validate our IBatis sqlmaps.  We would just prefer to do it locally.
At this point where looking at a way to toggle validation on and off.
In the event that Apache should go down again, we will simply turn off
validation checking.

Thank you, very much, for your consideration and support in this matter.