ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "MCCORMICK, Paul" <Paul.McCORM...@doir.wa.gov.au>
Subject RE: Parameterised constructors
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:14:09 GMT
Ah that explains what I was doing wrong.

________________________________

From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 21 September 2006 2:29 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Parameterised constructors

No, you still need to write the setter, but make it private.  Like this:

public class Foo {

	private String foo;

	public String getFoo() {
	    return foo;
	}

	private void setFoo(String foo) {
	    this.foo = foo;
	}

}

On 9/20/06, MCCORMICK, Paul < Paul.McCORMICK@doir.wa.gov.au
<mailto:Paul.McCORMICK@doir.wa.gov.au> > wrote:

	How do private setters work?  Could I set the 'foo' property
using the result map below?  Is there anything I have to do to the jmv
to allow it access to the private field?

	<resultMap class="Foo">
	    <result property="foo" column="FOOBA">
	</resultMap>

	public class Foo {