ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unavailable DTD
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:31:31 GMT
I'm confused.  It seems that the problem is occuring during your build when
you use velocity/dom4j to build DAOs...right?  How is this an iBATIS issue?

It seems to me that velocity/dom4j must be validating your sql map files -
not iBATIS.  iBATIS only validates when you actually build the SqlMapClient,
and iBATIS always loads DTDs from the JARs.

So maybe there is some way to turn off validation in velocity/dom4j, or to
define a local XML catalog.

Jeff Butler