From: soussou97 <dboussebha@yahoo.fr> [mailto:soussou97 <dboussebha@yahoo.fr>]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 5:16 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Scanning byte array

Hi;

I have a method which return a byte array from a BLOB (Oracle) :

public static byte[] getBLOB(int id, Connection conn) throws Exception {
ResultSet rs = null;
PreparedStatement pstmt = null;
String query = "SELECT data FROM Table1 WHERE id = ?";
try {
pstmt = conn.prepareStatement(query);
pstmt.setInt(1, id);
rs = pstmt.executeQuery();
rs.next();
Blob blob = rs.getBlob(1);
return blob.getBytes(1, (int) blob.length());
} finally {
rs.close();
pstmt.close();
conn.close();
}
}

}

I must to scan the byte array position by position for extracting of the
data contained into this array for a display in using a GUI.
Which is the best (performance) solution to implemente this ?

Regards;