ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Mark Cooke <markcooke...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Abator: column override (@ in column names in MSSQL Server DB)
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 12:47:11 GMT
I was sure you'd be aware of that - but it doesn't
hurt to make sure, eh?

Tell me to stop being stupid if you want but...
...seeing as how the delimiters are database(or
rather, connection, specific) would it be better to
specify what they are once (in abatorContext or
jdbcConnection maybe) and have a boolean attribute in
tables and/or columns (useDelimiters)?
This would have the advantage that those unfortunate
souls that have to deal with stupidly named
columns/tables (surely it's not just me) don't have to
type the same thing many times.
(and the SQL won't look so cluttered either)

Mark.