ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Amad Fida <amadf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Simple question
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:54:20 GMT
All - I have a POJO which has a collection property as,

public class User {
    private List<String> customProperties;

    public List<String> getCustomProperties() {
        return customProperties;
    }

    public void setCustomProperties( List<String> customProperties) {
        customProperties = customProperties;

    }

}

In My table i have columns as

CUSTOMPROPERTY1, CUSTOMPROEPRTY2, ...... CUSTOMPROEPRTY20

How to i map these individual columns to collection property in my resultMap?

Note: There are other properties of user which i omitted for simplicity.

Thanks

Amad