ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Amad Fida <amadf...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Simple question
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:12:12 GMT
Thanks Koka - But unfortunately at  this point changing the db schema is not an option, i know
i can add all those getter\setters but i was hoping to find a easier way. Can you point me
to an example of custom row handler?

----- Original Message ----
From: Koka Kiknadze <226057@gmail.com>
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 3:03:25 AM
Subject: Re: Simple question

Seems the only way would be to write custom rowhanlder.

However, I'd change design of database to match java object, i.e. would have separated CUSTOMPROPERTY-ies
into a separate table. In that case you'd be able to populate the list along the lines described
in dev guide.

On the other hand iIf you think that there always would be fixed number of CUSTOMPROPERTY-ies
and feel more comfortable with current database design, why not make your POJO the same way,
i.e. use separate properties for each CUSTOMPROPERTY instead of the list?