-1.
I actually found a use for this and I am using it currently. Please don't ask me to go find it in my code as it's been months since I visited it, but I did find a valid use case for it.

From: "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbutler@gmail.com> [mailto:"Jeff Butler" <jeffgbutler@gmail.com>]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 7:49 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Deprecate queryForObject ("statement", paramObject, resultObject)

+1

Jeff Butler

Hi all,

One more deprecation request before 2.3.

The version of queryForObject that takes both a parameterObject and a resultObject strikes me as both confusing and unecessary.  Originally I implemented it for two reasons:

So if you agree with the above, I'll deprecate this method signature for the 2.3 release.

User Note:  Deprecation will only generate a warning, it will not break existing code or stop you from using it.  We just strongly recommend against it.

Please offer your +1/-1 vote!

Thanks much,

Clinton