ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigureAndWatch in Java iBatis
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:41:42 GMT
There's nothing like this in iBatis Java right now.  With the configuration
changes we're planning in iBatis V3 this should be possible - but that's a
long way off.

In the meantime, you could look at this JIRA ticket for some iBATIS mods
that purport to allow you to add to the configuration dynamically:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-270

Jeff Butler