ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jan Vissers <Jan.Viss...@cumquat.nl>
Subject Re: OracleCallableStatement, log4j => PreparedStatementLogProxy (is this a bug?)
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:18:16 GMT
Hi Hofri -
not sure why you are saying: "iBatis, don't use it!!!" (in Dutch).

However - just to make sure I'm not misunderstood - I like the iBatis
framework and we tend to use it
regularly. It's just now and then there is something that is not really
clear (to me). Most of the time
it has to do with me not using the framework properly or another thing
that gets in the way.
Anyway, hope somebody else has a more valuable comment than you...

Thanks,
-J.