ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Jonathan Tse <...@tsez.net>
Subject Re: Strange behaviour when column is null
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:28:57 GMT
Hi Albert,

    I eventually figure out what the problem is. And it seems that it is
a bug or something...

    The strangest things is , if I move the position of the result tag
of path  above the result tag of listPrice , everything work fine!!! If
I move it back, the problem persist .... No code changed. Just the
position of the result tag!!!! ..........

I guess it is something related to primitive double type ....

Best regards,
Jonathan

p.s. : Supply with part of the source code if you guys want to further
investigate it.

    The pojo actually look like this:

    private Long productId;
    private Long categoryId;
    private String name;
    private String description;
    private String productCode;
    private double listPrice;
    private int quantity;
    private String path;
    private boolean hot;
    private int status;

    And the resultMap

    <resultMap id="productResult" class="product">
        <result property="productId" column="product_id" />
        <result property="name" column="name" />
        <result property="description" column="description" />
        <result property="path" column="imagepath" />
        <result property="categoryId" column="categoryid" />
        <result property="listPrice" column="listprice" />

        <result property="hot" column="hot" />
        <result property="status" column="status" />
    </resultMap>