ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Hofri Yehuda" <Yehuda.Ho...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: OracleCallableStatement, log4j => PreparedStatementLogProxy (is this a bug?)
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:18:13 GMT
:-))))
I meant don't use casting to oracle types...
Sorry for the bad language...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Vissers [mailto:Jan.Vissers@cumquat.nl]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 4:18 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: OracleCallableStatement, log4j => PreparedStatementLogProxy
(is this a bug?)

Hi Hofri -
not sure why you are saying: "iBatis, don't use it!!!" (in Dutch).

However - just to make sure I'm not misunderstood - I like the iBatis
framework and we tend to use it regularly. It's just now and then there
is something that is not really clear (to me). Most of the time it has
to do with me not using the framework properly or another thing that
gets in the way.
Anyway, hope somebody else has a more valuable comment than you...

Thanks,
-J.