ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cmose <cjm...@gmail.com>
Subject Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:05:17 GMT

Hello all,
I've got fairly staright forward application in which there ~ 3 -15 threads
running that hit a database. The threads can potentially try to update the
same table. I'm just getting into the test stage and have hit a snag with
ibatis and transactions. I'll randomly receive
MySQLTransactionRollbackExceptions at different points thoughout the
application and I'm not really sure where to look for the culprit...Any
advice is very welcome!

here is the settings tag for my sqlmapconfig file
<settings catcheModelsEnabled="false" enchancementEnabled="true"
maxSessions="80" maxTransactions="40" maxRequests="128"
useStatementNamespaces="true" />

The numbers are a bit wonky as I've been fiddling with them to see if they
were the cause. If anyone could point me in the right direction of what I
should be looking I would appreciate it - if more information is needed,
please let me know.
Thanks!