Hi there,

I'd recommend getting rid of those settings altogether.  While they very well could be the cause, they are not the solution.  It's more likely that you have some code that's not ending a transaction correctly.

The defaults are very high, but the relative values are more important than the size of the values.

In the future I may suggest we remove these settings altogether.  They were a performance benefit for some extremely constrained architectures, like the onese in the PetStore performance testing....it's all a bit academic and less than practical.

Clinton