From: Nathan Maves [mailto:nathan.maves@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 2:20 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to create

Why do you want to remove that line.  It should not be causing you any issues when parsing the xml file that is generated.

Nathan

On 2/14/07, disalle <disalle@di.univaq.it> wrote:
Hi all,
I have a simple table (for example PERSON) and I would like to create an xml file containing all table rows, for example
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<PERSONS>
<PERSON>
<NAME>amleto </NAME>
</PERSON>
</PERSONS>
I have used sqlMapClient.queryWithRowHandler and I have defined a CustomRowHandler but, I have noticed that IBatis for each row add the "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>" string.
How can I deleted this string and/or is there another way to implement it?

Here the xml configuration file:
<select id="findAllPersons" resultClass="xmlCollection" xmlResultName="PERSON">
        SELECT * FROM PERSONS ORDER BY PERSON
</select>

BR
/Amleto