proxis.be/com I think, maybe the’re ordering directly from Manning. I don’t think they order from Amazon J

Niels

From: Clinton Begin [mailto:clinton.begin@gmail.com]
Sent: zaterdag 17 februari 2007 20:46
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: iBATIS in Action

Did you order it from Manning directly or Amazon?   Let me know and I'll give them a boot.  ;-)

Hopefully it means they're sold out!

clinton

On 2/17/07, Niels Beekman <n.beekman@wis.nl> wrote:

All,

Ordered the book about a month ago, but got nothing :(

I received an email last Friday from the shop which (translated) states the following:

"Ibatis in Action (Begin, Clinton), code 1932394826
Despite our continuous efforts we did not receive a shipment from our supplier, nor did we receive a shipment date.
If you would like to cancel your order, click the following link: <snip>"

Clinton and others, can't you threaten your publisher to work harder? :P

Niels