hello,

i've just bought "ibatis in action" in pdf format
it tooks me about 5 minutes to get it!

regards

Niels Beekman wrote:

Update:

Proxis has automatically cancelled my order, due to lack of shipments from the supplier for almost two months.

I’m really disappointed, and hope that one of the authors can do something about this, or elaborate on the reasons for this delay.

Thanks,

Niels