If you are using Log4J, you can add an appender and route the logged sql activity from iBatis into a separate file.  The category I believe is “java.sql.”

From: K1RUHA [mailto:kiryl_kazakevich@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 6:59 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Logging SQL statements

Hello. I'd like to use iBATIS in our project, but I have one requierent, that I don't know if it supports. I need to log SQL statements that modify database (UPDATE and DELETE) into separate file. So I need some approach to get these statements in my Java code. Would you mind tell me if iBATIS can do this? Thanx, Kiryl