Hi,
I am trying to do a select from a table, using dynamic sql like so:

SELECT *
FROM TABLE_NAME
WHERE STATUS = 'A'
<isNotEmpty prepend="AND" property="accountList">
        <iterate open="(" close=")" conjunction="OR" property="accountList">
                UPPER(ACC_SHRT_NM) like UPPER('%$accountList[]$%')
        </iterate>
</isNotEmpty>
Basically I want this query to create a bunch of "like" clauses using the elements of the List accountList.
For some reason this is not working - I get nothing returned.

Is this syntax correct?

-Ayan

thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission and
any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other
defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by
JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as
applicable, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately
contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,