Excellent.  I hope it serves them well.  :-)

Thanks for the update.

Clinton

On 5/10/07, Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com <Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com> wrote:
I'm attending JavaOne this week in San Francisco and of course I had to stop by the book store to see if they had a copy of "iBatis In Action". Sadly on Tuesday, Day one, of the conference I found no copies on display. Surely this was an oversight on someone's part because I saw many copies of "Other Technologies In Action" but nothing on iBatis. I was very surprised at my findings.

So I went back to the store today, when I was running between sessions, and happily I found what I was looking for. Not only did I find a single copy but I found a rather large stack at eye level looking everyone in square in the face. As I worked my way towards the shelf to allow myself to skim through the book I found many, many individuals with copies in hand doing exactly the same thing. It seems that there are many interested individuals either wanting to learn more or at the very least wanting to learn the tool.

Chris Mathrusse
christopher.mathrusse@sybase.com
(925) 236-5553