Thank you for prompt reply even at this holiday time :)

Yes I know we have flexibility of overriding things. Great, but, well, I'd better poke in the source code to change it to avoid overriding table names for every table just to remove 's'-es, but sure I'll try useActualColumnNames.

Still I think its common in DB development to name tables in plural, so maybe I could avoid hacking the abator code in some next releases ;)

Anyway, for my current new project, I can live with table names like Employee, but I'll try to find time to modify the abator code that converts table names into class names.

Thanks for great work Jeff, agrrr, yet another reason to move to eclipse, still stuck with netbeans...

Thanks