ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <vrl_sw...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Bulk Insert with IBATIS and MySQL Insert Delayed
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 06:38:18 GMT
Hi Folks,

We have an implementation of data logger, that uses 'insert delayed' of MySQL over JDBC to
load bulk data in to a MyISAM table. Our typical size of insert is 5-10 KB and we have our
own optimized implementation of buffers and maintaining them as values part of bulk insert
statement. Buffer.contents=[(..),(..),(..)...(..)].

We are looking for porting this part of sql insert to IBATIS.

So  is there any support where i can define below scenario:

<insert id="xxx" parameterClass="String">
insert delayed into tbl (Col_Def) values #value#
</insert>
where for #value# I would be sending Buffer.contents.

Please let us know if any such option available.

Thanks,
Swamy

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.