ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Carlos de Luna Saenz <cdelunasa...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: hardcoding value in result map
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 17:19:44 GMT
What about something like
Select #value.hardCodeValue#, column1, column2 from table1 where column1= #value.hardCodeValue2
and column2='whatever'

----- Mensaje original ----
De: bhaarat Sharma <bhaarat.s@gmail.com>
Para: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Enviado: lunes, 31 de diciembre, 2007 15:49:36
Asunto: hardcoding value in result map

Hi,

We are converting our traditional ResultSet code to iBatis.  But are
facing a problem now.

Is there a way to pass a hardcoded value in the resultMap instead of a
column? this hard coded value will come from a javaCode.

so something like this

<result property=\"numberMembers\" column=\"value passed from java
code will come here\"/>

Thanks..

http://correo.espanol.yahoo.com/