ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chetan Nayak" <chetannay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception "XMLType mapping only supported for Oracle RDBMS"
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:43:27 GMT
Hi Jeff ,

            I tried doing what  you said ,
Here is the error i get now.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
com.ibatis.common.jdbc.logging.ResultSetLogProxy: method
getRs()Ljava/sql/ResultSet; not found
 at com.cerner.clm.dao.sqlmap.XMLTypeHandlerCallback.getResult(
XMLTypeHandlerCallback.java:62)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.type.CustomTypeHandler.getResult(
CustomTypeHandler.java:52)
 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getPrimitiveResultMappingValue
(BasicResultMap.java:611)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.BasicResultMap.getResults(
BasicResultMap.java:344)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.handleResults(
SqlExecutor.java:381)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.handleMultipleResults(
SqlExecutor.java:301)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.execution.SqlExecutor.executeQuery(
SqlExecutor.java:190)
 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.sqlExecuteQuery(
GeneralStatement.java:205)
 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryWithCallback
(GeneralStatement.java:173)
 at
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForList
(GeneralStatement.java:123)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(
SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:615)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForList(
SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:589)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForList(
SqlMapSessionImpl.java:118)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForList(
SqlMapClientImpl.java:95)

Any idea's how to solve this.

Thanks

Chetan