ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Using Ibats with Group By and sums, etc
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:38:30 GMT
Hi,

First, you're using both the resultClass and resultMap attributes; use
only one of those, not both. Second, in your resultmap you have the
following:

<result column= "BCMP" property = "companyCode" />

This means, map resultset column 'BCMP' to property 'companyCode'. In
your SQL you have:

select   '$library$' as library,

         BCMP as companyCode,

         BDPT as departmentCode,

         SUM(BVAL) as valueTotal

So, iBATIS can't find them. Either remove the 'AS companyCode'
statement, or change the resultmap.

Hope this helps,

Niels

P.S. You're having duplicate FROM-keywords in the second query, typo or
copy/paste error?