What is your overall plan for deployment. Do you have sql scripts that get run against the target database to build the tables and such? How will you configure the connection url? What i've done in the past is to simply have a property file that contains the select key sql in it. I pass this property file in when my sqlmap is loaded and use the ${selectQuery} notation in my sqlmap.

Brandon