Perfect!!

Thanks a bunch!

mfs <farhan.sarwar@gmail.com> wrote:

Actually i dont work on the List of beans (and i thought thats what u meant
earlier)..i dont work on the resultset type at all, thats what i would
expect the ibatis framework to take care of transform the resultset
entries into a list of bean as i configured in sql-map config file..

Here is my test client..

String resource;
Reader reader;
SqlMapClient sqlMap;
resource = "company/xyz/core/persistence/sql-map-config.xml";
reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
sqlMap = SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);
MyCertificate myCertificate = null;

HashMap params = new HashMap();
// input criteria of type mode="IN"
params.put("criteriaParam", new String("Int"));

sqlMap.queryForObject(
"getMyCertificateByName", params);
// mode="out" cursorparam part of the parameterMap, in which i ex
List list = (List) params.get("outputCursorParam");

Iterator iterator = list.iterator();
/* END */

while (iterator.hasNext())
{
myCertificate = (MyCertificate) iterator.next();
System.out.println("--------------------");
System.out.println(myCertificate.getName());
System.out.println(myCertificate.getDate());
System.out.println("--------------------");
}

----
mapping file.xml

javaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode="OUT" resultMap="resultMap[which is
MyCertificate bean mapping]"/>

{ call
vcert.concept_test_clerk_ui_api.get_certs_by_business_name(?, ?) }

Let me know if it helps..