No, if you enable namespaces, you must specify them when you’re executing queries. Of course you can create utility classes that do this.

Niels

From: fdmanana@gmail.com [mailto:fdmanana@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Filipe David Manana
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 10:57 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: sqp maps, namespaces a queries' IDs

Ah!

So, even with false  (default) for the useStatementNamespaces setting, I will be able to use the Namespace.queryName notation? right?

thanks a lot

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Christopher Lamey <clamey@localmatters.com> wrote:

Hello,

Yes you can.

Please see page 10 of the iBATIS PDF, specifically the section on
useStatementNamespaces for details.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@ieee.org

"The cruellest lies are often told in silence."