Ah!

So, even with false  (default) for the useStatementNamespaces setting, I will be able to use the Namespace.queryName notation? right?

thanks a lot

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 10:24 PM, Christopher Lamey <clamey@localmatters.com> wrote:
Hello,

Yes you can.

Please see page 10 of the iBATIS PDF, specifically the section on
useStatementNamespaces for details.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@ieee.org

"The cruellest lies are often told in silence."