ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Clinton Begin <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing a JTA transaction without using Spring
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 14:03:18 GMT
When it comes to Transaction Management, there are few frameworks (if any)
better than Spring.

Your choices are:

  * Spring (with iBATIS EXTERNAL TX type).
  * Your App Server, with a container managed data source and connection
(with iBATIS EXTERNAL TX type).
  * iBATIS JTA TX type.  Very few people use this though, and we've actually
left it out of iBATIS 3 for sake of the better alternatives above.

Cheers,
Clinton