ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nathan Modrzewski" <nmodrzew...@eaglexm.com>
Subject RE: FW: Connection Closing Problem
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 03:59:49 GMT
I will look at doing that. Thanks for the info.

n  Nathan

From: Nicholoz Koka Kiknadze [mailto:kiknadze@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 3:02 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: Connection Closing Problem

I think what happens to open (pooled) connection upon JVM exit depends
on JDBC driver.

IMO if you were using SimpleDataSource of iBatis, you'd have to call
forceCloseAll() to close all pooled connections at the end of execution
of your app (I think I have even used that years ago).  Not sure about
DBCP, but I bet  calling  basicDataSource.close() must help.

GL

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 12:18 AM, Nathan Modrzewski