ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Gwyn Evans <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding programable transactions to a Spring/Ibatis setup?
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:22:31 GMT
Hi,
Does anyone have any guides for adding programmable transactions to a
Spring/Ibatis setup?

I've got my 'normal' setup using Spring, Ibatis & whatever you get if
you don't explicitly configure any transactional behavior.  That's
been working fine, but I've got one method that's going to need to do
a block of inserts & I'd like to avoid loading them in as single
transactions, so I was looking to see what the options might be.  I'm
not sure that I'd be able to add AOP support, so was looking at
programmable transactions but I've not been able to really work out
what's needed in the config.xml and/or the sqlMapConfig.xml order to
add them for the one method - can anyone provide some help/pointers,
please!

/Gwyn