ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Poitras Christian <Christian.Poit...@ircm.qc.ca>
Subject RE: IB3 Spring Integration
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:05:12 GMT
Hi Zoran,

I've programmed such an integration for Spring and posted it on the list some time ago. You
could find it on some archived iBATIS message board, but it may be difficult.
I've added a page to iBATIS wiki
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Spring+integration+with+iBATIS+3
Is there a better place to put the page? I'm not sure where to put the page and a link to
it...

I think that Spring should program some integration themselves since it would be more reliable.
I've programmed mine based on Spring's 2.5 integration with iBATIS 2 and the code may be outdated
for Spring 3.

Christian

________________________________
From: Zoran Avtarovski [mailto:zoran@sparecreative.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:47 AM
To: iBatis Java Mail List
Subject: IB3 Spring Integration

I was wondering if anybody has done any work on spring integration for IB3. I had quick look
and it's doesn't look like a trivial matter to migrate the code from 2 to 3.

I notice that spring 3.1 has plans for IB3 support but that's still a way off. Ideally some
level of support for 2.5 would be great

If anybody has done any work on this or there exists sample code to look at I'd appreciate
it.

I guess worst case scenario is not to use dependency injection until 3.1 is out and stable.

Z.