ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Micky Williamson <mic...@williamsonhouse.com>
Subject Select Provider
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 06:19:24 GMT
Clinton,
I found your name in the docs for ibatis and was wondering if you
could help us.  We are using the selectProvider annotation but can't
find any good examples using objects as parameters....

     @SelectProvider(type = StatusRequest.class, method =
"getSummarySelectSql")
     List<StatusSummaryItem> selectStatusSummaryItems(StatusRequest
req);

With the above example, we would like to have the StatusRequest object
be a parameter to the getSummarySelectSql method...but just putting
the object in like getSummarySelectSql(req) throws a null pointer....
Could you point us at a better example?  The docs don't have any
examples.

Thanks,