ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Andrew LAST_NAME" <amb...@excite.com>
Subject List of HashMaps from resultSet using stored procedure
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 02:08:14 GMT
I'm trying to retrieve a List of HashMaps as an "OUT" parameter from a stored procedure. The
HashMap is not getting populated. It is important to note that I can't map properties to column
names because I don't know what they are. The stored procedure "figures out" what is needed
from the parameters. I'm sure the answer is something simple, but I cannot figure out what
it is. I can't change the specification of the stored procedure as it is shared by multiple
applications.  Here's the code that I'm using:

<resultMap id="DataResult" class="java.util.HashMap">

</resultMap>

<parameterMap class="DataVO" id="DataMap">

<parameter property="id" jdbcType="NUMBER" javaType="Integer" mode="IN"/>

<parameter property="fields" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="String" mode="IN"/>

<parameter property="sqlStmt" jdbcType="VARCHAR" javaType="String" mode="OUT"/>

<parameter property="result" jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" javaType="java.sql.ResultSet" mode="OUT"
resultMap="DataResult"/>

</parameterMap>

<procedure id="getData" parameterMap="DataMap">

{ call get_data( ?, ?, ?, ?) }

</procedure>

Thank you,

Andrew

Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!
Banking
http://tagline.excite.com/c?cp=0Xpp41jSTmuoE4cMugAUjAAAKZTuEcuxkFLkCweqwMoGDCPuAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXeEi8hZ8=