ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From stefcl <stefatw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How about a Netbeans integration plugin?
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 12:04:00 GMT

nmaves wrote:

> So I have the first version of the Netbeans Plugin Module done.  Simple
> yet
> functional.  I have yet to put it into svn but let me know if you want to
> try it out. Or if there are other features that you may want.
>
> Configuration features
>
>    - Hyperlink to mapper files
>    - Hyperlink typeAlias to java source
>
> Mapper features
>
>    - Hyperlink select resultMap attribute to resultMap definition when
>    resultMap is local
>    - Hyperlink resultMap type attribute to java source when value is a fqn
>
> Yet to be implemented
>
>    - Auto complete of resultMap attribute
>    - Auto complete of type attribute
>

> Issues
>
>    - How to link a mapper type to a typeAlias

Sorry for the late answer, not sure what happened but I stopped receiving
email notifications about this topic.
I have implemented basic versions of the hyperlink features on my side,
however the netbeans API is a little more complex than I thought. There's
also a lot of outdated documentation on the web (to make things more
complicated).

Nathan, I'd be happy to provide you some help. I might be a bit busy
starting by tomorrow but I don't think working on two different versions of
a netbeans plugin would make sense anyway. So if you don't mind, we could
focus our effort on the same project.

Stephane