Hi all

I found a little problem with the migration schema on the windows system.

If into %MIGRATION_HOME%/lib there are more then one jar, the script migration.cmd raise this exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ibatis/migration/Migrator
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ibatis.migration.Migrator
Could not find the main class: org.apache.ibatis.migration.Migrator.  Program will exit.

I've also fix this problem, can I post the fixed script in this ML or I have to open a Jiira bug?

thanks

--
Marco Speranza <marco.speranza79@gmail.com>