Hi, I'm having problems enabling lazy loading.
Using: Ibatis 3 beta 9, cglib 2.2, asm 3.2. (into a netbeans platform library module)
Everything works great with lazy loading disabled, selects, inserts, updates, etc. but when I set lazy loading = true, the following error occurs on every query:

### Error querying database. Cause: net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException -> null
### The error may involve com.myapp.model.MyMapper.loadList-Inline
### The error ocurred while setting parameters
### Cause: net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException -> null

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/