ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: apache ignite website
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 04:41:33 GMT
On 07.11.2014 00:21, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how do we go about setting up a new Ignite website on
> Apache?

Once you have the site source committed, tell Infra about it (through
Jira), and they'll use one of the pubsub services to publish it. From
that point onward, any commit to the site directory or branch will be
published automatically.

Project sites are typically in Subversion and Infra uses SVNPubSub to
publish them. I have no idea if they have anything similar configured
for publishing from Git repos.

Of course, if you're using any kind of server-side processing for the
site, that'll be more "interesting" because you'll have to arrange for
and maintain a VM to host the backend.

-- Brane