ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Setrakyan <dsetrak...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Jira accounts
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 20:14:39 GMT
Agree.

At this point, as I mentioned before, we are migrating the code over to
Apache and there are some tasks that can only be done by committers from
GridGain, as they have exposure to both code bases.

However, once the migration is done (hopefully by next Friday), we will be
able to open the process up to other committers as well.

Right now, I am in the process of creating ticket place holders for the
tasks that I believe should be in the Ignite 1.0 release. Then I will add
more design details to those tickets, so that the committers and
contributors will be able to throw in their own ideas and run with them on
their own.

If this works for everyone, I will proceed in this direction.

D.